Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Book; Prologue

"The road to knowledge begins with the turn of the page."

Back during school days, I used to read a lot.

Then through 4 years of collage, apart from my curriculum, I had read just 2 ½ books, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and Five point someone by Chetan Bhagat. I remember i was admitted at hospital and was reading The Da Vinci Code, when the doctor visited & said "By the time u will finish this book, u will be fine". Wondering what this ½ is about? Well, I started Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, but never had patience to complete it and my sis narrated me the rest of the book :).

Past collage , when I was working, I had no time to read; rather I never made any attempt to buy some time to do so.

But now, since last 5 months, I have got addicted to them. Some of them are good and some of them are bad & by the end of a day, I would have read even the crappiest volume. Believe me this is the best time pass activity you can do.

I was scanning my blog and realized that there is not much of what I have penned down. Then it struck me that I can write about the books I read. I am not a critic or a reviewer. It's just how i feel about the book, no offence please.

1 comment:

Muna said...

aaich cool you have started to read so much :)