Saturday, January 10, 2009

Book; Marley & Me

Marley & Me”; while movie is a blockbuster, I just finished reading it.

Effortless recitations of how a pet can become an integral part of your life, however naught or troublesome they may be.This book makes you laugh and emotional.
I had a puppy at home and we felt miserable when we gave him away after a week. I don’t think person can ever fill the void left by their pet whom they would have nurtured for years.

I am sure anyone who reads this book will simply love it.

2 comments:

Small House said...

I've been wanting to see this movie. However, we have an unwritten rule in our house, if there is a book, must read before seeing the movie! Is the book sad? I heard the movie was sad. AUGH! I hate crying in public. It's not pretty.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!

krishna9032 said...

I have read the book as i don't have that much patience, I saw the movie. it is very good movie.

but i hate dogs...