Saturday, February 21, 2009

Recession!!

From last few months all talk starts & ends with recession. Poor economy is taking toll on everybody. It has gone from bad to worse and is expected to deteriorate still. Every morning new layoffs are announced, bankruptcies are been filed. US stocks have fallen to 6 years low. All thanks to those biggies who are resposible for this & making common men's life a misery.

Flanked by all this mess watch what divorced/separated couples are forced to do & how 90 year old is working for $10 per hour when his savings were about $700K.

2 comments:

Small House said...

It's tiring isn't it? I used to be a HUGE news junkie. I have to remind myself anymore to turn on the news so I can get an idea of what's going on, at least once a week.

I did hear about the poor 90 year old fellow. When on earth did we become so greedy, and so motivated by money that we would forget about being human?
I think you pushed a button here!! HAHAHHA
Have a great day
Sandra

Something Marvellous said...

I read about that poor man who lost all his money and has to go back to work. Just terrible and unfortunate, and so not fair.