Monday, March 30, 2009

Who Moved My Cheese

A 47 pages pdf, on my desktop over 4 months now. Luckly it didn’t make its way to recycle bin & I regret not reading it since so many months. Well, better late than never.

Below is the excerpt from 'Who Moved My Cheese' which summarizes what it’s all about~

Cheese” is a metaphor for what we want to have in life, whether it is a job, a relationship, money, a big house, freedom, health, recognition, spiritual peace, or even an activity like jogging or golf.


Change Happens ~ They Keep Moving The Cheese
Anticipate Change ~ Get Ready For The Cheese To Move
Monitor Change ~ Smell the Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old
Adapt To Change Quickly ~ The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese
Change ~ Move With The Cheese
Enjoy Change! ~ Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese
Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It
Again
They Keep Moving The Cheese

I am going to read it again (in spite of the fact that I never read the same book twice)

1 comment:

Small House said...

Sounds interesting. I've never heard of this.
Sandra